Location Location Location
I host at a luxurious apartment in Union Square. I provide outcalls to San Francisco hotels. Meetings of 3 hours or more should start in public, over a glass of bourbon or wine.
Tabitha Times Two (or More)
Required Painless Verification
- Employment screening.
I also accept:
- Two or more references from reputable and independent companions.
- P411 Verification if you have a few okay’s from reputable sources.
In either case:
- I feel safe knowing your real, legal name.
- I like to know a little of who you are before we meet. Whatever feels right to share with me, please do.
ms.tabitha.layne @ gmail
- Place my compensation in plain view within a few minutes of meeting or before I arrive, without discussion.
- Hygiene pays in dividends! Wash your hands before we begin, at minimum. You may shower if it has been more than an hour or so of your last one. Mouthwash is always available and I do love to kiss.
- If you are new to all of this, here is some suggested reading.
Payment and Cancellations
I accept cash primarily. I also accept credit cards, with a 3% fee added. I may request a gift card or credit card deposit for any appointment, at my discretion.
Please try to cancel in a timely manner. If you need to cancel at the last minute, a gift card or donation shows good faith and an intent to reschedule.
Charity & Gifts
If you are curious about this part of my site, you must be like me: a person who sometimes shows their affections with material gifts.
- GLIDE – My Long Time Favorite Charity based in SF.
- BOOKS: Nonfiction, Biographies, Memoirs, Poetry, Health & Self Improvement, Classic Novels, Zen Buddhism, Silicon Valley Topics, Fashion, Economics & Investing, Historical Novels, and more.
- Nordstrom Gift Card – retail therapy plus 1% of the sale is donated to nonprofits.